- Establishment of Trust: “Amritam” Trust was established on December 17, 2014, with a vision of “Disease-free Human Race”
- Vanaprasth and Sankalp by
Founder Trustee, Swami Muktanand Maharaj at the onset of his 56th birthday. On this
day, 30th December, 2014, Swami ji reaffirmed his vow to dedicate his life to the ailing
- Identification of Kata Pathar Village: Kata Pathar Village, Uttarakhand, has been
identified for the development of a Health Centre where consultation and treatment,
of free medicines for poor & needy, workshops on yoga, meditation, Ayurvedic cooking
and awareness about the Chakra System will be carried out.
- Naabhi Chakra Diwas: Every year, 30th December is dedicated to spreading
about the Naabhi or the Manipur Chakra, which is the power centre of vitality, health
and spiritual upliftment. People are educated on the importance of Naabhi Chakra, ways
to check dislodgement of the same and methods to correct through aura, medicine and
- Worldwide Naabhi awareness: Swami Muktanand ji made special trips to Nepal, Dubai
China to spread awareness about the importance of Naabhi Chakra.
- Anti-Plastic Campaign: In June 2017, Swami Muktanand initiatedthe“Anti-Plastic’
Campaign in Kata Pathar, Vikas Nagar Dehradun. He personally participated and encouraged
the village folk and children to remove used plastic bags, packets of chips, plastic
plates and containers strewn about in the streets.