Activities carried out by trust
- Free medicine Camps for elderly and needy held at Kata Pathar, Uttarakhand and
NOIDA from time to time.
- Donation of books and toys to school kids: The books and toys donated generously
by the donors
to the Trust were distributed by ‘Amritam’ to the children of Aanganwadis and a primary
school of Kata Pathar.
- Annadanam: Offering of food for a congregation of approximately 400 people each,
made thrice since inception.
- Tree plantation: was carried out at Kata Pathar before the onset of monsoon.
kathal, sahjan, bel, cherry, lemon, papaya, guava, sapota, litchi, karaunda and sitaphal
(custard apple) were planted.
- Monthly distribution of free medicines: for Asthma, Allergies and Knee pain at
Village started on the auspicious day of Sharad Poornima on 15th October, 2016. These
medicines will be given out each month on Full Moon Day.
- Gaushala and Gaupalan: With a vision of creating a Gaushala in the future,
Amritam has begun
this project with the Gaupalan of an indigenous breed of Badri (Pahari) cow, named
Gauri has recently given birth to a male calf, Nandi, who will play a role in the future
for breeding of indigenous cows.
- Organic farming: Project started with cultivation in one Bigha of land. Jaivic
organic cow dung and goat droppings are being used to enhance soil fertility.
- Annapoorna: Ayurvedic cooking classes for sattvic, ayurvedic, healthy and dosh
and techniques with the aim of promoting ‘healthy lifestyle and eating habits’, for
individuals, concept being- “You are what you eat”.
- Mass Navel Activation: for health and spiritual growth were conducted by Maa
Amrita and team
for large groups of people at Kata Patthar, Uttarakhand, Patel Nagar, Delhi, Kohat
Delhi, Krishna Apra Gardens, Indirapuram and ATS Hamlet, NOIDA.
- Auratherapy: Healers associated with Amritam Trust have been giving their time
to treat chronic disease patients, the elderly and special needs children without any
monetary compensation. However, some of the beneficiaries have been voluntarily offering
donations, which are being used by Amritam for its charitable activities.
- Anand Yog: Special practice of Dhyan, used by yogis and ascetics is being revived
taught by Amritam to promote physical, mental and spiritual well-being.